The Trustees have worked hard to make some improvements to the Centre including procedures to ensure the safety of all staff and users.
We ask that you follow the requirements set out below to help keep you and the other users safe.
Forest Community Centre Requirements
* Please do not visit the centre if you or a household member has covid-19 symptoms
* Pease give your contact details to your group/meeting lead, group lead to give contact details to reception on arrival.
* Use Sanitisers on entering the centre and when using equipment in rooms
* Wash hands using soap and dry with paper towels
* Keep social distancing
* Use tissues in rooms and dispose in the bins provided
* Use fire exit doors in rooms to leave where available, group leader please close behind and use main reception doors
* Open doors and windows when possible, close at end of hire
* Only one person at a time in small kitchen
* All kitchen equipment to be washed before and after use OR
* Please use disposable items in kitchen (To current Government Guidelines)
* No food/drink to be left in kitchens
* Please respect other users
* Follow all instructions by centre staff/volunteers
* Centre can be closed at any time