Tuna Pasta Bake (Serves 4)
1 tin tuna
12oz (600g) pasta
2 tins chopped tomatoes or pasta sauce
1 medium onion - chopped (optional)
*Ingredients can be increased or decreased according to how many people are being fed.
- Fry the onion until soft.
- Add the tomatoes/pasta sauce.and tuna
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water for approximately 15 mins.
- Once cooked, drain and add to the tomato and tuna and mix well.
- Place in an ovenproof dish and bake/grill until golden brown.
Add dried herbs and spices to add flavour.
Grated cheese can also be added before baking or grilling.
This recipe was shared with the Eat Well Project by Bordon Food Bank.